Thursday, August 6, 2009

Entrepreneur Profile

It's the small business owner who's been pegged to lead the country out of recession.

How?

Conventional wisdom says that our salvation lies at the hands of the small-time inventor, the garage tinkerer who finds a way to make a new product cheaper, more efficiently and with better quality than his competitors.

I interview one of those small-time (and small-town) inventors in this week's Smart Answers column. Find out what really motivates him and how he plans to help save energy - and humanity.

This week's podcast features an interview with Steve Strauss, who says small business owners can do wonders with their companies if they will just get organized.

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Margaret

    http://businesseshome.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret!

    Thanks for reading and glad you found me. I hope you'll continue to find my posts interesting and helpful.

    If you have business questions or comments, feel free to pose them and I'll try to write about your topic or answer your question.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete