Friday, November 6, 2009

Exciting News

I'm incredibly proud and excited to announce that my BusinessWeek "Smart Answers" podcast won a gold medal today at the 2009 Digital Azbee Awards in San Francisco.

The awards are given out by the American Society of Business Publication Editors. My show won for best podcast in the "podcast how-to" category. The BusinessWeek SmallBiz page, where my column appears twice weekly, also took gold for best microsite/special section.

Very cool and a nice way to start the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! THat is terrific!
    I look forward to the icon here soon--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Congratulations on winning the gold.
    You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Desiree, Petrea and Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must feel wonderful to get that kind of professional recognition. Way to go, Karen!

    ReplyDelete