Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pop! Seminar

A couple of months ago, I had the pleasure of meeting author and consultant Sam Horn at a conference.

I raved about how wonderful she is, had her as a guest on my podcast, and fantasized about getting her in a room so all my writer and entrepreneur friends could benefit from her magic.

Well, it's a new year and dreams do come true. Sam and my good friend Lilli Cloud have teamed up on a personal branding/marketing/motivating seminar that will be held in Southern California on Sunday, Jan. 24!

Do you have a business idea, a book proposal, or a career that needs some attention? Sam and Lilli will show you how to stand out and have the confidence to put your creative work front and center in our crowded marketplace of ideas.

Sam and Lilli have priced this half-day program far below what they would normally charge, so it’s affordable for writers, startups and people in career transition. We'll spend all afternoon being informed, juiced up and enlightened at the beautiful Pasadena Conference Center - all for just $49!

I'm not making a dime off this event, which is being co-sponsored by a nonprofit group I belong to, IWOSC (the Independent Writers of Southern California). But I am hoping we can fill the room!

Buy your ticket online now and get signed up. Then tell your friends and colleagues to do the same. You will be very glad you did, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. I've already signed up and I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! one day, many more to go - I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk up that podcast at IWOSC and you'll have people signing up.

    ReplyDelete