Thursday, February 11, 2010

They Like Us!

Good news greeted me this morning: The Bloomberg BusinessWeek Small Business Channel (yes, that's what we're calling it these days) has been named a finalist for a Neal Award in the "best website" category. My Smart Answers columns (and formerly my weekly podcast) run twice a week on the site.

What's a Neal? Let's ask American Business Media, which sponsors the awards:

Called “the Pulitzer Prize of the business press,” the Neal Awards are the industry’s most prestigious and sought-after editorial honors. Established in 1955, the Neal Awards recognize and reward editorial excellence in business-to-business publications. They are named after American Business Media's first
managing director, who remained active in promoting the business press throughout his life.


My editors will find out at a NYC luncheon on March 11 if we won. I hope they are working on their acceptance speeches.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a nice feather in your cap! Congratulations for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it sure would, Susan. My fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one is more deserving. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete