Thursday, May 5, 2011

Free Help

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Now, let me make an exception. Good, free advice is hard to come by but it's not impossible.

SCORE, sponsored by American Express OPEN, the small business arm of AMEX, does a multi-city tour every year providing excellent free advice and counseling to small business owners. And I can vouch for them because I attended one myself.

Here's the 2011 schedule for “Small Business High Speed Growth,” a brand new national multi-city tour that couples popular one-on-one speed coaching with new problem-solving workshops focusing on areas that directly impact small business growth, including effective marketing and business finances.

May 9 – Washington, DC

June 7 – Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

June 21 – Portland, ME

July 13 – Orange County, CA

October TBD – New York, NY

More information and registration here.

No comments:

Post a Comment