Monday, January 30, 2012

How-To Social Media


Two heavy-hitters, American Express and Facebook, are partnering to educate small business owners about how to use social media.

Business Knowledge Share groups on LinkedIn and Facebook will act as forums for small business owners to get advice from representatives at the two companies. The main topics: How to take advantage of various social media platforms.

You can start with some YouTube videos, Why Use Facebook For Business?,  How Do I Get My Business Started on Facebook? and How Can I Get the Most Out of Facebook For My Business?

As long as I'm talking Facebook and business, I should also plug the book I edited last year, Facebook Marketing (third edition) by Brian Carter and Justin Levy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice little clip. I went back and updated my post on the subject to send people here. :-)

    ReplyDelete