Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Driving Your Business

One of the most common questions I get from readers is about company cars. To lease or buy? How do I take a tax deduction for my company car? What about insurance?

I answer one of these kinds of questions in this week's Smart Answers column.

Last week, I did some in-depth research to find stats on startups. They're often requested, but not easy to find without some digging. This time, I picked up the shovel so you didn't have to!

Let's not forget the podcast, which features an interview with a government contracting expert. Inside info: We actually did this interview twice, after a glitch in the first taping. Turned out that the second time around returned a much better result, so it wasn't all bad.

Next week the final podcast of 2009 will be posted. Remember to let me know, or comment on iTunes, if you hope the podcast returns next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment