Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting Up to Date

In the midst of getting a total computer overhaul, downloading new versions of my software, installing them and "integrating" my saved data this week. Whew!

The good news is that I basically have a new computer (double memory, fresh hard drive, Windows 7 and new versions of all my software) for about half the price of buying and configuring new hardware.

The bad news is that blog entries are falling behind.

Here are a couple of recent columns I have written for Smart Answers at Bloomberg Businessweek. I think they are both really interesting - but of course I'm biased!

Coming up next week: The straight dirt on Groupon, LivingSocial and the myriad (and I'm talking myriad) similar online couponing sites that target small retail operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment